3rd Annual Research Symposium
The National Water Supply & Drainage Board
Ministry of City Planning and Water Supply
20th March, 2017
At The Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH), Colombo, Sri Lanka
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Deadline for Abstract Submission:
30th November 2016
Send Abstracts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Local and international authors are invited to submit abstracts under the following conference themes.
- Wastewater reuse / Wastewater for Future
- Socio Economic Aspects of Water & Sanitation for Small Communities
- Challenges in Reduction of Water Loss & Revenue Increase
- New Trends in Wastewater Management
- Challenges in Implementation of Wastewater Systems
- Sustainable Sanitation Solutions for Small Communities
- Future Trends of Water Supply
- Business Efficiency in Drinking Water Supply and Wastewater Management
High quality abstracts, with the potential to generate new knowledge, related to completed/on-going studies or based on experience and prepared according to the brochure linked to the news headlines of www.waterboard.lk , would be selected for oral or poster presentations.
All presenters will be given free registration for participation. Further, a limited number of local sponsorships will be offered for foreign presenters.
For more details – Contact: Assistant General Manager (Research & Development), +94112625196, email@example.com