Eawag-Sandec in collaboration with EPFL, the World Bank Water and Sanitation Program and the World Health Organization are launching the new revamped online course about urban sanitation on 17 October .
About the course
Do you want to learn how to plan affordable and context-specific sanitation solutions? The course deals with citywide planning and programming and focuses on specific contexts such as informal settlements. It covers the whole sanitation chain providing detailed
information about appropriate sanitation systems and technologies.
For the 2nd round of this course, we added new videos about recent developments such as sanitation safety planning or excreta flow diagrams.
• Week 1: Introduction to sanitation planning & systems approach
• Weeks 2&3: Sanitation systems & technologies
• Week 4: Urban sanitation solutions – Case studies
• Week 5: Urban sanitation tools
The course is offered for free in English and French with subtitles in Spanish and Hindi. Please visit the course pages to sign up.
• Course in English: http://www.coursera.org/learn/sanitation
• Course in French: http://www.coursera.org/learn/sanitation-fr
Find out more: factsheet-mooc-planning-design-of-sanitation-systems-and-technologies