The RWSN Blog provided us again with some exciting posts in 2018. From sustainable water resources and community management, to solar-powered water pumping, to (manual) borehole drilling, and to rural water services – the range of topics offers diverse and insightful perspectives on rural water supply issues.
Here are some of the most popular blogs in 2018:
- Sustainable water resources management in Sri Lanka: present situation and way forward
- Three common myths about solar-powered water pumping
- “The borehole is not a madman” 3 reasons why Community Based Management demands a rethink
- Manually Drilled Wells: Providing water in Nigeria’s Megacity of Lagos and beyond
- Borehole drilling supervision in Malawi: why it is essential, not optional
- For rural Tanzanians, water has a social value too
- Tracing a path to sustainable rural water services in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Still barking up the wrong tree? Community management: more problem than solution
- Sharing experiences of data flows in water and sanitation – some reflections from AGUASAN Workshop 2018
- Achieving Professional and Sustainable Drilling in Madagascar? Yes, we can!
Find more blog posts
Find the newest blog posts here: RWSN Blog
Write your own Blog posts on rural water supply
Feel free to send your text and one or more pictures (if possible) in an e-mail with the subject “RWSN Blog Post” to firstname.lastname@example.org